Treuddyn History


“This place, which is situated among lofty hills in a rich mineral district, in the south eastern part of the county, abounds with coal and ironstone of superior quality; and within the last few years some very extensive works have been established here, which are carried on with very great success… About four hundred and fifty men are constantly employed in the collieries and other works at this place.”
[A Topographical Dictionary of Wales, S. Lewis, 1834]

Find out more about Treuddyn’s history on these pages:

cadwyn-clwydflintshire-partnershipwag

Site design and development: Colony of Ants

This web site is proudly powered by WordPress