Rat Poison caution

rat poisonA cat belonging to a resident on Bro Brownog has recently died due to ingesting rat poison.

This might have been picked up by the cat directly or by the cat eating a poisoned rat or other vermin.

If you suspect your cat is affected – the first sign is to check for pale gums and if in doubt seek a vet’s advice. Do not try to self medicate.

cadwyn-clwydflintshire-partnershipwag

Site design and development: Colony of Ants

This web site is proudly powered by WordPress