Location: Ffrith Farm, Treuddyn, Mold, Flintshire. CH7 4LE
Tel: (01352) 770088
Open 10.00am to 8.00pm Wednesday to Sunday.
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
1. The farm trail starts at the farm shop and goes around the circumference of Ffrith Farm. The Blue route is approximately 1.8 miles while the Green route is approximately 1.2 miles.
2. Wooden signposts with directional arrows mark the trail. Sensible footwear is required.
3. Please close all gates behind you as there are cattle in some of the fields.
4. All dogs must be kept on a lead.
5. All rubbish and dog droppings must be picked up.
6. The farm trail is used at your own risk.
7. This is a working farm, please respect the animals and the crops.
8. Please observe the countryside code.
Whilst walking around this beautiful part of North East Wales watch out for some of our amazing wildlife. But also have great respect for this stunning area which we are working hard to conserve for future generations.