Due to Covid Pandemic and the advice of the Welsh Government The Council will be holding a virtual Meeting on Thursday 16th December 2021 for 7.00pm.
Members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meeting.
Please email the Clerk for the login details Carolyn_fg@hotmail.com or telephone 07795 242693.
Kay Thomas will be available to take calls before and during the meeting if anyone wishes to join
The Agenda for the meeting is :
- Declaration of Interest
- To approve the Minutes of the Meeting held 16th November, 2021.
a) Matters arising from the minutes 16th November, 2021.
- CCTV – Treuddyn Play Park – update
- Planning Applications:
Proposal: Amendment to 063396: Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of a replacement dwelling and garage.
Location: Lacombe, Corwen Road, Treuddyn, Mold, Flintshire. CH7 4LD
Amendments and/or Additional Information to the planning application for the above proposal.
Proposal: Erection of first floor extension
Location: 10 Well Street, Treuddyn, Mold, Flintshire. CH7 4NH
a) Planning Applications determined.
6.Road Safety in the Community of Treuddyn
- Play Areas – To report any issues arising.
- Monthly Action Plan – Matters raised with FCC Streetscene.
9.Correspondence – To acknowledge and note correspondence received.
- TCC Christmas Festive Light Competition 2021 – To confirm Judging date
- Street Lighting – To report any faults
- Invoices for payment.
- Community Councillor’s Reports