From 22nd April 2020 until 1st May 2021 Town and Community Council in Wales have been given provision under The Local Authorities (Coronavirus) (Meetings) (Wales) Regulations 2020 to hold virtual meetings in order that Town and Community Council business can be maintained. The Council will be holding their February Council Meeting on Wednesday 10th February.
A Virtual Public Session will be held from 6.50pm to 7.00pm – Please email the Clerk for the login details by 8.00pm Tuesday 9th February. However, should you have a question, issue or concern that you wish to raise this can still be done by contacting the clerk by either emailing Carolyn_fg@hotmail.com or telephone: 01352 771102 no later than 5.30pm on Wednesday 10th February. The Clerk will then raise these under agenda Item 12 – Public Questions.
In order to be as transparent as possible, the council will endeavour to record and publish the meeting which will be made available as soon as reasonable possible after the meeting.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding whilst the council adjusts to these new methods of holding meetings. The agenda can be seen below.
Mrs Carolyn J. Thomas Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer
4th February 2021
TREUDDYN COMMUNITY COUNCIL VIRTUAL MEETING – 10th February 2021
A G E N D A
2. Mr Ian Williams – FCC Streetscene Area Supervisor – To discuss and update issues raised in the community of Treuddyn.
3. Declarations of Interest
4. PCSO Ryan Thomas – update & report
5. To Approve the Minutes of the Meeting held 13th January 2021
6. Matters arising from the Minutes 13th January 2021
7. Co-option – to fill two Community Councillor vacancies on TCC
8. TCC Village Projects – updates a). Cenotaph
9. Monthly Action Plan – Matters raised with FCC Streetcene
10. Planning Applications: None received to date.
11. Notifications of planning decisions made by Flintshire C.C
12. To receive public questions, which have been submitted to the Clerk in advance of the meeting.
13. Correspondence – To acknowledge and note Correspondence received.
14. Play Areas – Any issues to report Site visit with Mr Richard Roberts to discuss Small Wheel Play – Queen Street Play Area. Date to be confirmed with TCC members.
15. Invoices for payment
16. Street Lighting – To receive any faults To report to TCC the meeting held with Mr Jamie Bennett on Monday 18th January 2021 To discuss the cost to change three street light columns and remove one on Ffordd Top-y-Rhos.
17. Community Councillor’s Reports